2019 Polaris Industries 600 Switchback® Adventure - Electric Start
- 600 SWITCHBACK® ADVENTURE ($14,799.00)
- 15 X 137 X 1.35 COBRA
- Electric Start / Reverse
* Price shown excludes freight ($460), setup ($400), HST (13%) and License ($38).
Chesterman Power Products - Tillsonburg's Polaris Dealer
14493 Bayham Drive, Tillsonburg, Ontario, N4G4G8
The 600 Switchback® Adventure snowmobile is for on and off trail riders that demand the ultimate in versatilitywith a sled that can do it all. . Easily install the Lock & Ride® Convertible Passenger Seat to ride with a passenger. The sled comes standard with the AXYS® Pro-Fit Cargo Rack and Cargo Rack Saddle Bags for hauling gear on long journeys.
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® chassis features 93% new parts, including an aluminum overstructure. The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider's riding experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control: Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor; More precise handling in all conditions; Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps
- Rider Balanced Positioning: On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider's hands are moved 4.5" forward, the feet are 2" forward, the knees are 4.5" forward, and the seat is 4.5" forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Rear Suspension: The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank; Completely redesigned crank and pivot; Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Active Pitch Control™: The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight transfer.
- Lightweight: When developing the AXYS® platform, Polaris engineers minimized weight throughout the sled without compromising strength.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: The 600 Cleanfire® engine is part of the Polaris family of Liberty engines built in the USA. This engine is a 600cc, liquid-cooled, SDI engine that provides proven reliable performance, instant acceleration, easy starting and great response.
- Electronic Oil Pump: Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive - and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
- Adventure Cargo System - Aluminum Rack, Lock & Ride® Saddlebags: Take only as much as you need. No two rides are ever the same, why should your sled be? Planning a high mileage, multi-day trip? Mount the saddlebags and bring everything you need. Only out for a day trip? Load up the accessory rack bag with the essentials.
- AXYS® Performance Seat: The AXYS Performance seat utilizes a high-performance seat foam, and the seat design is narrower in front to provide greater maneuverability. The seat is lighter without compromising comfort; Improved ergonomics and stability; Seat top features a gripper material that helps keep the rider in place
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry's best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness" of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Left-Hand Controls: The left-hand controls feature improved ergonomics, updated styling, and enhanced hand and thumb warmer control. The controls are easy to operate with gloves on, and have an improved tactile feel.
- Wind Protection: The hood and windshield designs produce significantly enhanced wind protection for a rider, and the foil on the side panels further enhances protection.
- Premium Fit & Finish: Interfacing surfaces between body panels and components are shorter for minimized gaps Interfaces are strategically located in recessed areas; Styling of storage elements results in clean, integrated lines; Components are engineered for functionality and styled for the best styling
- Passenger Seat Accessories: It is easy to add a passenger with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. The AXYS® Passenger Seat and AXYS® X2 Backrest with Handholds make the Switchback Adventure ultra-versatile.
- Extreme Front Bumper: Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
- FOX QS3 - 3-Position Compression Adjuster: Our QS3 tool-free adjuster allows for simple and repeatable suspension setting changes. Its wide range of compression adjustment provides noticeable changes of ride quality and handling without the complications of counting detents. Choose a QS3 setting that gives you the most confidence, comfort, or handling characteristics with just a “flip of a switch." Rear Shock is a coil over air design that allows the rider to add air pressure to assist the coil spring when carrying a load (passenger or cargo)
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single SC VES
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: DC-SDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shocks: FOX® Comp. Adj. Piggyback
- Front Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX® Comp. Adj.
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9.3 / 23.6
- Rear Suspension: PRO-XC™
- Rear Track Shock: FOX® Coil-Over Air
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 13.4 / 34
- Ski Type: PRO-STEER
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 X 137 X 1.352 COBRA
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 12 / 45.4
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 49 / 124.5
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 47 / 119.4
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 492 / 223.2
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 121 / 307.4
- 12v Outlet: Standard AC & DC
- Color / Graphics: Matte Titanium
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Standard / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: AXYS™ Performance
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Standard Lock & Ride®
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: High Temp/Low Oil Light
- Windshield: AXYS® Tall 20", Smoke
- Handlebar Type: One Piece Hooked
- Riser Type: 2.36" (60mm) Fixed
- Standard Warranty: 12 Months
- Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Single SC VES
- Brake Type
- AXYS™ Radial
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 13.4 in. (34 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 137 x 1.352 COBRA
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Dry Weight
- 492 lb. (223.2 kg)
- AXYS® Tall 20 in., Smoke
- Matte Titanium
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable